Personal Licence Application Service
We have 25 years experience of arranging Personal Licence applications, so why not let us make life easy and do the leg-work for you. It couldn’t be simpler:-
We will send you a pack containing the following:
- Licence Application Form
- Disclosure of Convictions Form
- DBS checklist
- Details of documents required to complete your application
What do you need to provide?
- 2 x passport-size photographs (one of which should be endorsed as a true likeness). One of our tutors can do this for you if you take it along to the course
- A copy of either your passport, driving licence or birth certificate (the latter should be accompanied by your National Insurance Number)
- A copy of a utility bill, bank statement or official letter (no older than 3 months) which confirms your name and current address
Once you have completed and passed the APLH course exam we will apply for your DBS check immediately, and once in receipt, will apply to your local council on your behalf for your Personal Licence. The whole process normally takes between 3-4 weeks – depending on the speed of your local Council.
How Much Does It Cost?
|DBS Check (formerly CRB)||£25|
|Licence Fee||£37 (not subject to VAT)|
|Total Cost||£152 (inc. VAT)|
If you have any queries about the application process, the Personal Licence course or APLH exam please see our FAQs page for further details. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to one of our friendly office staff on Freephone 0800 074 1583 they are always more than happy to book the application service for you – or answer any questions you may have.