Personal Licence Training Courses from Inn-Dispensable
Personal Licence Holders
1-Day APLH Course
- 100% Government & BII Approved Courses
- All Courses Conducted by Highly-experienced,
- Personal Licence Exam Included
(40 minutes, with 40 multiple-choice questions)
- Mock Exam Included
- Lunch & Refreshments Included
- 6 Months Provisional Membership of the
British Institute of Innkeeping (BII) Included
- Personal Licence application service available
(as an optional extra)
- 43 Training Sites Nationwide
- Established for 25 Years!
Established some 25 years ago, Inn-Dispensable are the UK’s most popular supplier of BII approved training. We have delivered more BII APLH Personal Licence courses and qualifications than any other training organisation in the UK, and also have more positive online reviews than all of our competitors combined! We’re extremely proud of this record and continue to provide first class courses which achieve a 99% delegate pass rate.
We offer 1-day Personal Licence courses (which include the exam at the end of the day) to both individuals and corporate businesses – at 43 nationwide training sites. All of our courses can easily be booked online, or by calling Freephone 0800 074 1583 for a friendly chat with a member of our office team.
Our Personal Licence course gives people all of the information required to take the exam for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
What is the BIIAB Level 2 Award
for Personal Licence Holders?
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification