Online Hospitality Courses – from Inn-Dispensable
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of interactive online courses for staff and managers. Our e-Learning courses aim to develop skills and knowledge across front-of-house, kitchen and management. They also include the key compliance areas, covering safety and legislation.
1 Course £30, 2-9 Courses £25 each, 10+ Courses £20 each – All prices subject to VAT
Click on the four tabs below for further details
A range of courses for leisure and hospitality covering front of house skills and knowledge, kitchen awareness skills, plus the key compliance areas, involving safety and relevant laws.
To offer these courses Inn-Dispensable has partnered with a number of industry experienced partners, and primarily Flow Hospitality Management Ltd, a leading and expert company within this field.
- Anyone who wants to develop their hospitality skills and knowledge. A great addition to any CV.
- Small business owners and managers who want to develop the skills of their team in a simple, cost-effective and trackable way. A great way of demonstrating due diligence to the Responsible Authorities and developing a more knowledgeable, confident team.
- Interactive with high quality graphics and animation.
- Suitable for PC, Mac, iPad and Android devices. (Mobile phone screens are not suitable for any online courses as the user quality significantly declines due to the size of graphics and text).
- Access online, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Each learner is set up with their own dashboard to access courses and monitor progress.
- Business owners can purchase courses for their employees and monitor progress via a ‘manager’s dashboard‘ with access to detailed reports.
- All Flow courses have been endorsed by the the Institute of Hospitality [IOH], the Scottish Qualifications Authority [SQA] and Quality Marked by the Hospitality Guild.
- All the legislative modules are fully compliant with current legislation. Health and Safety Level 2 is endorsed by Proskills Sector Skills Council and Food Safety Level 2 by the Industrial Qualifications [IQ] awarding body.
- Updated frequently in line with industry and legislation changes.
- Divided into sections with mini-tests.
- Learners can progress at their own pace, pause for a break and resume at a time to suit them.
- A test at the end of the course and, on passing, a quality, printable certificate.
- Unlimited attempts at the final test with opportunities to review course material where more knowledge required.
- Accredited qualifications, where appropriate.
- Additional downloadable materials.
- Each course is for one person and, on completion, provides a valuable, printable certificate.
- Each learner has their own access code.
- Any number of courses can be purchased, in any combination. Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
- Once a person is set up on our system, additional courses can be purchased at any time.
- Business owners / managers are given a facility to track progress of their team members and view all courses completed. Full instructions are provided.
Our standard online courses are £30 for each single purchase. 2-9 courses are £25 each and 10 or over are £20 each. All prices are subject to VAT.
Simply select which courses you require from each course page and then follow the instructions to purchase. View your basket and checkout.
Your order will be processed during working hours and you will be then sent a welcome email with full instructions on how to access your course or set up your team.
Personal Licence Qualification
- Inn-Dispensable also offer tutor-led, interactive, classroom-based courses. We highly recommend this method for obtaining a Personal Licence qualification. View Here
- We do also offer an online Personal Licence course. However, this still requires attendance at an invigilated exam to obtain the accredited qualification. View Here
- Our expert tutors can visit sites to carry out consultancy and business development projects but can also consolidate any online learning and facilitate a team session on how the principles would be directly applied to your business. View more information here
The online courses available here have all been created by Flow Hospitality Training Ltd – one of the leading experts in this field.
Scroll below to view some positive comments about these e-learning courses from the likes of Greene King, Zizzi, Harvey Nichols, Diageo and Giraffe.
These online courses are accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including:
[product_category category=”online-course” per_page=”24″]