Personal Licence Training
‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) – Level 2 Training
The UK’s No.1-rated personal licence training, from the hospitality industry’s highest-rated APLH course provider – Inn-Dispensable. We’re proud to have more positive online reviews than all of our competitors combined since being established 26 years ago!
Personal Licence Courses
Inn-Dispensable’s 1-Day APLH Course
- 100% BII & Government Approved Courses.
- Personal Licence Exam Included
(40 minutes long, with multiple-choice questions).
- Mock Exam Included.
- A Free Resit is Included.
- Lunch & Refreshments Included.
- Free Parking and Wi-fi at 95%
of our Training Sites.
- Receive your Personal Licence Certificate
Within 14 Days.
- All Courses Conducted by Highly-experienced, Friendly Tutors.
- 45 Training Sites Nationwide.
Everything you need to know to apply for a personal licence
Our APLH training course covers everything you need to know to pass the exam and gain the BII-endorsed APLH qualification – which will enable you to apply for your personal licence. It covers the syllabus set by government to enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
- the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- the application process for a personal licence
- the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- the premises licence
- the content and purpose of operating schedules
- the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- rights of entry to licensed premises
- police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- the protection of children from harm
- the responsible retail sale of alcohol
The BIIAB APLH exam will always contain questions on the essential areas of knowledge:
- the sale of alcohol to and the consumption of alcohol by children
- serving a person who is drunk
- the licensing objectives
- the duty of a personal licence holder to declare relevant offences
- rights of entry of authorised persons
Please see our FAQs page for further details about our APLH course, the Personal Licence exam or the licence application process – or call our friendly office team on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
Alternatively, you can even learn in your home or workplace with an Online Personal Licence Course