Personal Licence Courses in London
Inn-Dispensable have a well-established 25-year history of running our hugely popular Personal Licence course in and around London. We’re also proud to say that we have more positive online reviews than all of our competitors combined!
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence please click on one of the London course buttons below to see a list of the latest dates we currently have available. Or if you’d like to speak to one of our friendly office team, simply call us on FREEPHONE 0800 074 1583:
Personal Licence Courses
1-Day APLH Course
- 100% Government & BII Approved Courses
from the UK’s Top-Rated APLH Trainer
- All London Courses Conducted by
Highly-experienced, Friendly Tutors
- Personal Licence Exam Included
(40 minutes long, with multiple-choice questions)
- Mock Exam Included
- Lunch & Refreshments Included
- Receive your BIIAB Personal Licence Certificate Within 14 Days
- 6 Months Provisional Membership of
the British Institute of Innkeeping (BII)
- Optional Personal Licence
Application Service Also Available
- 45 Training Sites Nationwide
- Established 25 Years!
Bexleyheath Course Dates
Goals Soccer Centre, Graham Road,
Bexleyheath, Greater London, DA6 7DA
Covent Garden Course Dates
The Freemasons Arms, 81-82 Long Acre,
Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9NG
Croydon Course Dates
The Bedford Tavern, 16 Sydenham Road,
Croydon, CR0 2EF
Hackney Course Dates
The Reliance, 336 Old Street, Hoxton,
Hackney, London, EC1V 9DR
Hendon Course Dates
Kelly’s (formerly ‘The Gallery’), 407-411 Hendon Way,
London, NW4 3LH
New Malden Course Dates
Goals Soccer Centre, Beverley Way,
New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PH
Romford Course Dates
The Moby Dick, Whalebone Lane,
Chadwell Heath, Romford, Essex, RM6 6QU
As the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training we offer Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses around London and in over 44 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
We provide four different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Have pre-course work sent to you in advance to prepare for the exam, then attend one of our centres where the tutor will do a full recap and answer any questions before you sit the exam. This can be booked through our website HERE – as long as you have a minimum of 5 delegates.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online e-learning course which can be booked through our website HERE, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
We also provide a Personal Licence application service where we will organise all forms, information required and submit an application. This is available for individuals or as a corporate service.