Personal Licence Courses around Surrey
We run Personal Licence courses in and around Surrey at the following training sites:
Goals Soccer Centre, Beverley Way, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PH
Alton Rugby Club, Anstey Park, Anstey Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2NB
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence please click on one the buttons below to see a list of the latest course dates we have available around Surrey.
As the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training we offer Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses around Surrey and in over 40 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
We provide four different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Have pre-course work sent to you in advance to prepare for the exam, then attend one of our centres where the tutor will do a full recap and answer any questions before you sit the exam. This can be booked through our website HERE – as long as you have a minimum of 5 delegates.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online e-learning course which can be booked through our website HERE, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
We can also provide an optional Personal Licence application service where we organise all forms and required information, and submit your application for you. This is available for individuals, or as a corporate service.
Total Rating: 5 / 5 based on 5 Votes
Leave a Review