Personal Licence Courses in Brighton
Inn-Dispensable have successfully run their hugely popular Personal Licence courses in Brighton for many years at:
The Nevill, 214 Nevill Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7QQ.
Personal Licence Courses
1-Day APLH Course
- 100% Government & BII approved courses from the UK’s best-rated APLH trainer.
- All Brighton courses are conducted by highly-experienced, friendly tutors.
- Personal licence exam included.
(40 minutes long, with multiple-choice questions).
- Free exam resit included, when required.
- Mock exam included.
- Lunch & refreshments Included.
- Optional Personal Licence Application Service also available.
- 45 training sites nationwide.
- Established 25 years!
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence in Brighton please click on the button below to see an up-to-date list of the latest course dates we have available for you.
As the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training we offer Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses around Brighton and in over 40 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol.
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority.
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification.
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
We provide three different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on the ‘Brighton Course Dates’ button at the top of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online e-learning course which can be booked through our website HERE, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
You may also be interested in our PERSONAL LICENCE APPLICATION SERVICE, where we organise all forms and required information, and submit your application on your behalf. This is available for individuals, or as a corporate service.