Personal Licence Courses near Stockport
Inn-Dispensable run Personal Licence courses near Stockport at the following training sites:
The White Swan, 186 Worlsey Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27 5SN.
Manchester, Swinton, Course Dates
The Millhouse, 172 Mill Lane, Sutton Leach, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4HF.
Warrington Course Dates
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence please click on one of the buttons above to see a list of the latest course dates we have available near Stockport.
Personal Licence Courses
1-Day APLH Course
- 100% Government & BII Approved Courses
from the UK’s Best-rated APLH Trainer.
- All Manchester Courses are Conducted by
Highly-experienced, Friendly Tutors.
- Personal Licence Exam Included
(40 minutes long, with multiple-choice questions).
- Mock Exam Included.
- Lunch Included.
- Receive your BIIAB Personal Licence Certificate Within 14 Days.
- Optional Personal Licence
Application Service Also Available.
- 45 Training Sites Nationwide.
- Established 25 Years!
We’re the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training. We provide Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses around Manchester and in over 40 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
We provide three different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on the ‘Swinton’ or ‘Warrington’ booking form button at the top of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online personal licence course which can be booked through our website, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
You may also be interested in our PERSONAL LICENCE APPLICATION SERVICE, where we organise all forms and required information, and submit your application on your behalf. This is available for individuals, or as a corporate service.