Personal Licence Courses around Worcestershire
We run Personal Licence courses in and around Worcestershire at the following training sites:
The Fountain at Clent, Adams Hill, Clent, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 9PU.
Stourbridge Course Dates & Booking Form
The High Field, 22 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 3DP.
Birmingham Course Dates & Booking Form
The Cheese Rollers Inn, Shurdington Road, Shurdington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 4XJ.
Cheltenham Course Dates & Booking Form
- Personal Licence Exam Included. Plus,
One FREE Re-sit, When Required.
- Lunch & Refreshments Included.
- Mock Exam Included.
- Free Parking at these Worcestershire training sites
- Free Wi-Fi at these Worcestershire training sites
We’re the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training. We provide Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses around Worcestershire and in over 40 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
You may also be interested in our PERSONAL LICENCE APPLICATION SERVICE, where we organise all forms and required information, and submit your application on your behalf. This is available for individuals, or as a corporate service.
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification
We provide three different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online personal licence course which can be booked through our website, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence please click on either the ‘Stourbridge’ or ‘Birmingham’ button below to see a list of the latest course dates we have available around Worcestershire.