Personal Licence Courses in Yorkshire
We run Personal Licence courses in Yorkshire at the following training sites:
The Ainsty, Boroughbridge Road, York, Yorkshire, YO26 5SQ
York Course Dates & Booking Form
The Needless Inn, Scotchman Lane, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0NZ
Leeds Course Dates & Booking Form
The Green Dragon, High Street, Kimberworth, South Yorkshire, S61 2BH
Sheffield Course Dates & Booking Form
- Personal Licence Exam Included. Plus,
One FREE Re-sit, When Required
- Lunch & Refreshments Included
- Mock Exam Included
- 6 Months Provisional Membership of
the British Institute of Innkeepers Included
- Free Parking at these Yorkshire training sites
- Free Wi-Fi at these Yorkshire training sites
We’re the UK’s top-rated supplier of BII approved training. We provide Personal Licence courses (including the accredited exam) to both individuals and corporate businesses in Yorkshire and in over 40 other sites nationwide – all of which can be booked online, or by telephone on Freephone 0800 074 1583.
You may also be interested in our PERSONAL LICENCE APPLICATION SERVICE, where we organise all forms and required information, and submit your application on your behalf. This is available for individuals, or as a corporate service.
Our Personal Licence course enables people to acquire sufficient information to take the exam (see full details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, on passing, go on to receive the qualification.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority
- To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification
We provide three different ways for you to obtain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Yorkshire Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page. – Includes tuition from an experienced tutor (with opportunities to ask questions), lunch and the exam.
- We can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – as long as you have a minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Clients can study in their own time and at their own pace by accessing our online personal licence course which can be booked through our website, then attend one of our centres to sit the exam.
To begin the process of qualifying for a BII approved Personal Licence please click on one of the buttons below to see a list of the latest course dates we have available in Yorkshire.